Register a new account
Registrations are currently invite only
*If you would like to purchase a premium account Click Here to register*
• No aggressive behaviour or flaming to any of our members or staff anywhere on the site.
• No links to warez, filesharing, p2p or crack sites.
• No serials, CD keys, Keygens or cracks anywhere on the site, do not ask for them.
• No swearing or racist remarks, do not try to get past the censor either.
• No double posting. If you wish to post again, and yours is the last post in the thread please use the EDIT function, instead of posting a double.
• Please ensure all questions are posted in the correct section.
• Please read the FAQs and Forums before asking any questions!
• Do not defy the moderators expressed wishes.
• No links to ANY EXTERNAL sites at all.
• Do not ask for invites to ANY other sites.
• No advertising or promoting of services.
• No placing of competing affiliate links anywhere on site, please support us and use our links.
• Please No Questionable Avatars or Signatures this is a family site
• No trashing of other peoples topics (i.e. SPAM), if the topic is questionable please report it.
• No bumping... (All bumped threads will be deleted.)
• Do not mention competing NZB sites in the comments, forums or any public area of the site. All posts will be removed without notice or warning.
• Anyone caught taking NZBs from this site and posting them elsewhere will be warned and/or banned.
• Use of this site is for private use only, you may not use the site for comercial use in any way.
• Do not discuss what you have downloaded via your usenet provider or any other service.
• Do not post any external links.
• Do not abuse BBcode or Smilies.
• If you want to chat, there is a chatroom please use it!
• Moderator edits are made for a reason.Any attempt to change one will result in punishment.
Site - nzbplanet.net
User - You
Editor / Poster - A member given the role of editing indexed nzb postings if required
Usenet - Data held on 3rd party servers using the NNTP Internet protocol (info)
NZB - A file format (xml meta) that makes it easier for users to locate materials from Usenet(info)
We provide you with a automated search service to locate binary files/secgments that can be found on the public access network called Usenet.
OUR AGREEMENT WITH YOU
You agree that use of this Site is subject solely to the terms provided and the site rules. These terms may change and you agree to check them periodically.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE
Use of the Site is subject to the terms and conditions on this page. If you do not agree to them then you may not use the Site and you must leave it immediately.
You may only use the Site for lawful purposes. You may not use the Site to transmit data in breach of copyright or any other intellectual property rights, or any other relevant legislation or the rights of another User.
You may not pass your account access details to any third parties. Doing so will result in your account being suspended
You may not make copies of the Site or our data or any part of it, you are not permitted to screen scrape or capture any part of the site or its data.
You are solely responsible for your use of the Site. We accept no responsibility for the consequences to any party of your use of the Site and and in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
You agree not to send unsolicited messages to users of the Site.
This Site (nzbplanet.net) does not upload any content to Usenet, It just indexes the content of Usenet.
If you breach these requirements in any manner that damages us we may seek an indemnity from you as provided for in this Agreement.
YOUR INDEMNITY TO US
By using this Site and entering into this Agreement you agree that if you do any act which is in breach of this Agreement and which causes us or our employees related companies partners affiliates directors agents or subcontractors to be subject to any pecuniary criminal or imperative disadvantage then you agree to give an indemnity against it including without limitation any damages costs loss of profits disbursements penalties or fines.
From time to time the Site may have to be suspended without prior notice. If this ever happens we will endeavour to restart the Site as quickly as possible in such circumstances. We will not be responsible for any consequences that you may suffer as a result
You agree that because of the size of Usenet and of this Site it is not practical for us to monitor activity on either of them and that this represents a reasonable obligation to you. We disclaim responsibility and any liability to you for the content of such matter, we reserve the right to delete, move, or edit any matter that we determine violates our usage policy or rules.
Content on this Site comes from a variety of sources and some is the intellectual property of third parties. Inclusion within the Site of such third party intellectual property does not constitute an assertion of ownership or licence or any other right in it. Trademarks may appear on this Site which are not those of the Proprietor. Such trademarks are used to provide the appropriate designation of the origin of goods and/or services and do not constitute any claim of ownership, license or assertion of approval sponsorship or any manner of connection with the proprietor of that mark. Information on this Site may be provided by or obtained from or relate to third parties. The inclusion on the Site of this information and mention of third parties does not constitute an assertion of any connection, licence, approval, consent or relationship with them. You give us a licence to use your submissions including their use in derivative works and we shall give proper acknowledgement of your ownership. You warrant that you can authorise us to use the submissions and you indemnify us, as further detailed in this Agreement, from all adverse consequences if this is not so.
You agree for us to publish on the Site any matter you submit to it. You understand that this information will be viewed by other users on the Site.
NEWSGROUP / USENET ACCESS
This site (nzbplanet.net) does not provied any access to The Usenet, Newgroups or the Internet. It only provides a automated index of The Usenet.
If you require access to Usenet please use your ISP's own Usenet server or a third-party paid "Premium" provider.
Any questions? Ask us in the Forums.